Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drake's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake

Drake

Male
Number of posts : 42
Married/dating (RP wise) : Single ):
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Piplup- Level Two, Name Mizu Gender- Female Weight - 180lbs Attacks: Tackle, Growl
About me:

Drake's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Drake chuckles at Chiaki's words "We might aswell...We do have enough space and music." Mizu chirps at the Houndour joyfuly, she attempts to push him off and dominate him with her small body but fails with a squeek. Drake smiles at Chiaki happily and asks his geusts if they'd like a tour of his house that is more of a mansion.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154

Trainer License
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:04 pm

"I guess..." Chiaki muses as she looks around the house. "God, I could get lost in this place..." She looks over at Zhane. "Why do you ask? Wanna battle again?"
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male
Number of posts : 144
Married/dating (RP wise) : Single

Trainer License
Pokemon: Shieldon Lv. 5, Machop LV. 4, Growlithe LV. 4
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 pm

He smirks at her response. "I don't know...This time I might win since Houndour learned a new move." He says as Houdnour barks with agreement.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
Pokemon: Piplup- Level Two, Name Mizu Gender- Female Weight - 180lbs Attacks: Tackle, Growl
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Drake laughs "I think even I'd get lost here" He walks close to Chiaki and smiles at her as he hugs her lightly "Soooo then...Up stairs or down stairs first?" Drake waits for a responce as a wet Mizu stumbles around as if she's drunk
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Chiaki sighs as she looks at Zhane. "I don't mind another battle." she says. "Besides, it's good training..." She shrugs her shoulders. "I win, I win. If I lose, I lose. Either way, experience is gained." With that, she turns to look at Drake. "Whichever doesn't tire me out first."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Drake chuckles "Weeelll...This house has four floors to its name. Maby we could use the basement as an area for our...Group?" Drake smiles, he enjoys talking to Chiaki it makes him feal relaxed. He turns to Zhane "Why not battle on the roof?" Drake pulls his sunglasses from his eyes and places them on a counter next to Chiaki
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Chiaki nods her head. "A basement would be good..." (It would have to be in the training section though o.o)
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Zhane smirks as he is pleased to meet Drake. " Nice to meet you all." He smirks. "Sure Drake." He says as he climbs out the window and jumps onto a ledge and climbs up the wall and lands onto the roof as is is very big.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Chiaki looks up at Zhane. "Who the fuck do you think you are, Spiderman?" she calls out. She groans. "Do we have an elevator or something around here?"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Drake turns back "Sliding stair things or we can walk and talk" He looks at Zahne's abbility to climb up walls his faceial expression changes to a shocked face of disbeilfe "WHA?!"
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Chiaki sighs. "We'll walk and talk... exercise is good, after all..."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Drake smiles and nods, he points to the stairs, Mizu springs up to Drake and Chiaki with a large amount of joy held in her small body, she chirps to Chiaki as if asking if she has any pokémon on her that she could play with. Drake bends down and picks Mizu up holding her in his arms lightly "We'll go when you're ready Chiaki" Drake says with a smile on his face and joy in his words
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Chiaki sighs. "'kay..." The two begin to walk up the stairs as Chiaki notices Mizu squirming in Drake's arms. Chiaki whips out her pokeball as she releases her Totodile, which jumps up and down excitedly as it bursts into a full run up the stairs. "And... this is why I don't like having Totodile out of its pokeball... it's a pain to catch him when he's restless."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Drake chuckles as he places Mizu on the step above him, she catches site of Chiaki's Totodile and runs/hops up the stairs full pelt "Let them go, there's noting they can hurt their selfs on" Drake smiles at Chiaki, she's changed alot since their last meeting over 5 years ago, he asks her what she's been doing with her life up until now.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Chiaki shrugs. "What have I been doing? Dunno... just going wherever the wind takes me... it's been a bit hard at times but you learn a lot of valuable lessons in the process..." she sighs. "What about you? The last I saw you you were this scrawny little kid that I could beat the crap out of if I wanted." she teases.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Zhane stands there on top of the roof as he is very bored that they never took the same route as he did. " Hmmm." He says as Houndour is barking around wildly as he wants to have a rematch against Totodile. " Houndour you seem a little happy to fight again don't you?" He asks as Houndour barks as him.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Chiaki blinks several times. "Damn, I can hear his Houndour from here..." she muses
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:57 pm

"Ah...So living life on the wild side??" Drake smiles and mutters under his breath "Bet you still could" he raises his head after along pause "Well...I met Mizu around 3 days ago now, and I've been treating her the best I can, I've finaly learnt how to play guitar aswell!!" Drake says with joy as Chiaki and him reach the final step. Two very large glass doors slide open onto the roof, on top the roof are many potted plants and a small water fountin in the middle of a large battle area, he smiles as the warm sun lights the roof top up. "Weellll!! Here it is!!" A very beautiful view can be seen from the rooftop, down below is a pine forest giving off a wonderful scent, the buzzing of many small Combee at work for the mother Vespiquen can be heard ever so faintly, a small Combee buzzes around the flowers on the edge of the railings on the roof top collecting nectar. A large moutin rests in the distance that one day, Drake wishes to explore.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Chiaki gives a low whistle. "Damn, fucking mutated honeycombs everywhere!" She's still surprised at seeing new pokemon, especially those as rare as combees. "Okay then... so where the hell is Zhane?"
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Zhane lays down on the roof as the sun is shiny ever so brightly. " Finally you made it." He says as Houdnour begins to bark and run around wildly. " Houndour...Sit." He says as Houdnour stops and walks over to him and sits under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Chiaki sighs. "Well, sorry we're not as gifted as you to be able to climb up walls."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Drake blinks "You didn't say that did you?!" He looks at Chiaki and points at Zhane "Right there dude!" He laughs as he walks over to the Combee with a slight spring in his step, the floor opens up as the water fountin dissipears "You can fight now" he says as he sits on a bench with Mizu next to him and a Combee flying round his head.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Chiaki rolls her eyes. "Eh... you wanna?" She looks at Zhane.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Zhane stands up as Houndour jumps up to his feet. " We are ready..." He says as he put shsi ahdns in his pockets. " You may start." He says as Houndour stands there on guard for you to begin the battle.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Chiaki nods her head as she beckons Totodile forward. "Okay, Totodile... run at it and use scratch!" Totodile obeys, running towards it at surprising speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake's House   Drake's House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drake's House
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next