Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucius training area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male
Number of posts : 77
Married/dating (RP wise) : no
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Treecko, Wishmur, Corpfish
About me: A young 18 year old fighting to be the best

Lucius training area Empty
PostSubject: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Lucius slowly walks is a small forest area, carrying a normal poke ball. When he came to a nice place, he quickly trow a poke ball, and a Treecko came out.

Me: Lets train Treecko.
him:treecko, treecko
Me: Ok now use pound on the tree

Treecko jumped towards a tree quickly, and with a spin he tries to hit it. When he did, Treecko felt pain and started to jump.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:11 pm

(treecko knows pound all ready, ups)

After that worked Lucius quickly said "Good job treecko, lets try Bullet seed now." After saying that treecko quickly jumped in front of Lucius and gotten ready for training. Seeing treecko happy made a smile appear at Luciuses face, so he quickly shouted "Concentrate your energy into your mouth and use it to spit seeds at a increased rate." After hearing Lucius, treecko quickly concentrated his energy and tried to fire seeds, but nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:34 pm

After that fail, treecko didnt gave up, so he quickly started to concentrate again. After a few seconds he tried to use bullet seed again, but instead of a fleet of seeds only one came out, disappearing after a few seconds. Lucius slowly putted his hand on his friend trying to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:41 pm

But even after that treecko didnt gave up, he quickly rose his look and went with the concentration again. After a few more seconds, treecko quickly opened his mouth trying to use bullet seed. This time it was better, five seeds came out of treeckos mouth and hit the tree with no problem. "Good job keep it coming", Lucius said while he went to sit on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:05 pm

While Lucius was siting treecko continued with the attack, and failed to do so after a few more time. "Ok treecko its enough, lets stop", Lucius said, while gotten up.Instead of doing so Treecko continued with the concentration and after a few seconds a bunch of seeds flying really fast came out hitting the tree quickly. It wasnt done but it was very close.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:16 pm

(one hour over, time to end this move)

Seeing treeckos progress, Lucius quickly shouted "Good job, now one more time, Bullet seed, Treecko" After Lucius said that, treecko concentrated and quickly after, shot a army of super fast and strong seeds. The seeds hit the tree and exploded, damaging the tree a lot.
Both of them started to jump around from joy.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 pm

After he caught his second pokemon, Lucius returned to the training grounds. "Come on out you two", Lucius said and trow two poke balls. From them a treecko and a Vishmur came out. Lucius looked at them and decided what are they gonna do, so he said "Treecko run around the area and try using Quick attack, and as for you Vishmur try concentrating on that tree and learn extrasensory" After saying that Lucius sit on the floor and watched whats gonna happen Treecko started to run around, as for vishmur he quickly concentrated on the tree trying to use extrasensory.

(extrasensory has 30pp, and quick attack also)
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:52 pm

After a few laps, treeckos speed gotten faster and as for vishmur, nothing happened jet, but his concentration was improving a lot. All this Lucius watched carefully, waiting for a moment to assist his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Treecko was now faster then ever, but as Lucius taught it still wasnt quick attack. The little vishmur, after a long concentration finally got the hang on extrasensory. Vishmur started to have a blue light around him, which indicated a psihic attack. Lucius still waited for his chance.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Lucius quickly rose after seeing that its time to rap this up, so he shouted "Now finish this, treecko quick attack, and vishmur extrasensory." After Lucius spoke, treecko started to run quickly and white line followed him. Vishmur unleashed his extrasensory on the tree, which started to shape in strange forms, and after the attack it fell apart. After it was finished, Lucius said "Treecko return, Vishmur you will train with corpfish." He trow a poke ball and from it a corpfish came out.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:22 pm

After corpfish came out, Lucius calmly spoke "Corpfish, try using bubble and Vishmur, use pound. Both practic on a tree." After saying that, Lucius sit near a tree and watched. Corpfish concentrated on his belly and form it he spit out a small bubble, not god enough todo anything. Wishmur started to pwn the tree, trying to make it glow white, which would indicate pound.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 pm

After a while, Wishmur made a lot of damage to the tree, but it still wasnt a pound, while corpfish was able to create a lot of bubbles which just float around, so he wasnt close ether. "Corpfish try to gather bubbles in your mouth and then spiting it, Wishmur continue, your doing ok",Lucius said suddenly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:22 pm

After a half an hour,Wishmurs hand lowed a little, and corpishes bubbled were going somwhere,and not just standing there. "keep it coming you two, just a little more",said Lucius comforting hispokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 pm

After a hour of training, the results finally came. Wishmurs hand glowed and he quickly, with one pound, made a great damage on the tree. As for corpfish, his bubbles flyed from his mouth, and straight into the tree. They didnt made a scratch on it, because the tree was resistant to them, but the attack was finished. Lucius rose his hand and said "Return both." A beam of red light caught both pokemon, and returned them to their poke balls.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:46 pm

After he took a rest, Lucius decided to continue with his training, so he quickly sent corpfish and wishmur out, and said "Ok you two lets continue with the training. Wishmur practice screetch and corpfish you try vicegrip"

The two pokemon quickly picked their own spots and started to work. Corpfish took a rock between his claws, and practiced, trying to break it. Little wishmur started to scream, trying to make a sound wave.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:02 pm

"Both of you, draw the energy from inside your body, then you will be able to do it", Lucius shouted to his pokemon. But it would seam that they didnt listened to him. Corpfish made a little progress, while wishmur only produced a small scream.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:08 pm

"You two do what i just told you", Lucius shouted after he saw them not listening. The result was incredible, Wishmur made a huge scream, which made corpfish so fustrated, so be broken the rock in half. The scream also made Lucius fall on the floor, after which he said "Now to control it."
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:14 pm

After a few tries, those two finally got it. Corpfish concentrated on his iner strenght and he was now able to break anything in half, with his tight grip. As for wishmur, he concentrated hard enough, so the sound wave was going only in one direction. "God job, now return", Lucius calmly said, after which the two pokemon returned to their poke-balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucius training area   Lucius training area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucius training area
Page 1 of 1