Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Grass [check first post]

Go down 
+5
kobe
Hebi
Yuuki
Lucas Sykes
!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:00 am

"Okay, we'll try this again..." Chiaki muses as Totodile pats her back, comforting the disheartened trainer. Rummaging through her pockets, she pours some pokemon food on the ground before hiding back in the bushes. Again, another Ralts appears and Chiaki nods at Totodile. The water pokemon jumps from the pushes, scratching it before pinning it down. Chiaki then whips out a second pokeball and tosses it at the pokemon.

The ball shakes.

(Approved?)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male
Number of posts : 177
Married/dating (RP wise) : single
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Trainer License
Pokemon: 1. Houndour 2. Abra 3. Seedot
About me: Homeless, insane and I love to snuggle!

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:21 am

He walks into the grassy area. One pokemon was rumored to dwell here he craved for. He and houndour creepd through the tall grass. The pokemon usually resides under trees. Luckily houndour had a great sense of smell. And he was brining the trainer towards the pokemon he had been seeking for such a long time. He kneeled behind the grass and petted his pokemon whispering "Nice one, hound. An abra.." he grinned and drew a stolen pokeball. "Okay hound, now you sneak up, bash him one and get the hell out of the way, okay?" Houndour nodded and began to slowly sneak up towards the abra. the abra would move its head, houndour got nervous. This eas the downfall of its unsual large size. Abra seemed to settle down. Houdnour continued to sneak. He got close enough and looked back to confirm with his trainer. The trainer showed him a 'a-okay' sign indicating that it was time to go. Houndour slowly pressed himself to the ground and got ready to bounce. steady ..steadyy... and the houndour bashed at abra. The pokemon was too sleepy to react and got bashed up the tree. Houndour quickly jumped back and at the same time the trainer threw the pokeball, hitting the dazzeled abra. The pokeball moved a few times. Then again.. A sweat drop formed upon the trainers forehead. had he truly done it? The ball didn't move "holy crap, hound! we did it!" suddenly the ball popped and abra escaped. "Noo, cmoon!" BUt houndour didn't give up and suddenly, he did something very smart. He began taunting abra. abra would usually escape with teleport but the taunting made him wanna kick houndour's ass. This was the chance! the trainer threw another ball upon the unsuspecting abra. The ball absorbed him andfell to the ground and it didn't move since. "YEEES!" he jumped around all happy as houndour brought the ball within his mouth like a stick. He picked it up and walked off with houndour happy as can be. His second pokemon- abra!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-clash.rpg-board.net/
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:26 am

(write something like this and you're capture is probably guaranteed xD)
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Chiaki groans. "Ah... okay... we wait again." She and Totodile hide once more in the grass and after several minutes, another Ralts appears. "Okay, let's get this right!" she hisses. "Totodile, use scratch!" Totodile nods its head, running towards the Ralts as it makes a swipe at it, but misses. "Water gun!" The blast of water sends Ralts flying against a tree as Chiaki jumps up from her hiding spot. "Great, once more!" Before the Ralts has time to recover, Totodile sends another blast in its direction. The Ralts falls to the ground, low on health, and Chiaki throws a pokeball at it.

The ball shakes...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:00 pm

He walks in with his houndour and abra. "Alright Houn, you gotta lead us to the pokemon, Psycho- you get ready to attack". He holds a pokeball ready. Houndour walks them to a large tree and they see a pokemon on the branch. "Seedot...that's what i need" he grins. "alright psycho now!" Psycho sends a psyhic wave of confusion at the pokemon on the branch. It gets hit unexpectidly and gets all cunfused. he tried to run but he slips on the branch and falls. "Now, hound!" Hound opens his mouth and sends a bolt of fire at the falling grass pokemon. The fire engulfs it an it hits the ground comepletely fainted. He kneels and pokes it with a pokeball as it is absorbed. He walks off into the distance with his two pokemon- psycho on his shoulder and hound besides him. He was pretty sure the captured pokemon wouldn't break free. He'd have to heal it before trainign it.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male
Number of posts : 39
Married/dating (RP wise) : noone I guess
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Trainer License
About me: My only pokemon so far is a lvl2 vulpix

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Exploring the area, I release Vulpix and begin searching for a pokemon. The specific pokemon is Budew. Vulpix begins sniffing out a budew and I follow him to its location. Not making alot of noise and telling Budew to quiet itself we walk around the Budew's nest and carefully vulpix approches it and uses tackle trying to weaken it.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:41 pm

The Budew counters by dodgiing it and tackling vulpix right after sending vulpix back a bit. Vulpix angered by this lunges and paws the Budew in the face and then uses ember on it.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:45 pm

The Budew is hit by vulpix's paw and then only recieves minor damage from the ember due to the fact it tried to evade. Vulpix then charges at the Budew and tackles it sending it flying into a nearby tree and then Vulpix uses ember on it again and this time Budew is hit with the full force of it.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 pm

The Budew struggles to get back up and then uses charges at my vulpix trying to tackle it but me and vulpix are ready. I pull out a pokeball and command vulpix to use ember once more making the Budew fly into the same tree as it faints. I toss the pokeball at it and as it hits a red light pulls the pokemon in it.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 am

The Budew breaks free of the pokeball and seems slightly restored to fight a little bit. Smirking I command Vulpix to use leer on the Budew and While its defense is low, Vulpix uses ember and hits budew sending him flying into a tree and it falls over again and I attempt to catch it again by throwing another pokeball at it.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:50 am

Looking for a Pidgey I let Vulpix out, "Vully lets look for a Pidgey ok." Vully nods in delight ready trying to get into a real battle. He sniffs around looking for a Pidgey and hears one coming down from the sky. It ttries to attack and Vully dodges it and uses Quick attack slamming it into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:59 am

The Pidgey gets up like nothing happened and then charges at Vully and hits him directly against a tree. Vully struggles to get back up as the Pidgey tries for a second attempt and as it comes Vully jumps over it and it hits the tree. Vully then lands behind it and as it is falling he tackles it head on and cracking the tree. Vully hopes back and then uses ember on the Pidgey clearly angered at it.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:02 am

I throw a pokeball at the clearly very weak Pidgey and waits to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Daughters of America Revo

Daughters of America Revo

Male
Number of posts : 40

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:17 am

Alistair walked in with no Pokemon with him just walking through the forest. Alistair yawned as a Ralts appeared within the tall grass... Alistair admired this type of Pokemon and wanted one so he drew a poke ball and threw it as Chorphish appeared. Chorphish yawned boringly as he walked over to Ralts. Ralts ran at Chorphish since he was a fairly brave Pokemon. When he got in range Ralts became a Victim to Chorphish's Vice Grip which slowly began crush the tiny Ralts. Chorphish eventually let go of the wild Ralts tossing him into the air like a rag doll. The wilting Ralts flew in the air as Chorphish jumped above it shooting a water ball at it making the Ralts go straight down toward the ground.
"Game... Set..."
Alistair rolled a poke ball on the ground and it stopped as Ralts slammed into it. Causing the Ralts to be sucked into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Grass [check first post]   High Grass [check first post] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Grass [check first post]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3